Associate Vice President, Procurement & Vendor Engagement Canadian Tire
- 30-year retail procurement professional
- Current role - - AVP of Canadian Tire Corporation Merchandise Procurement; responsible for supporting the procurement of over $5 Billion USD of erchandise, optimizing the ROI for CTC’s merchandising spend through the active management of a very productive global vendor portfolio.
- Broad base of experience in hard goods, including Automotive after-market, Hardware/Home Improvement, Sports & Recreation, and Home Products.
- Extensive global sourcing expertise, including 3 years in Shanghai managing CTC’s first mainland China sourcing operation.
- Direct responsibility for managing most aspects of the Procurement Process over the past 30 years, including Buying, sourcing activities in China, India, and Mexico, Quality Assurance, After Sales Service, Packaging, and Vendor Management.